Ueehome Moving Wick Flameless Candles Instructions for Use
1. Your candle requires two C or D batteries (sold separately).
2. Turn candle over and remove cover from battery compartment.
3. Insert two D batteries as illustrated in the battery compartment.
4. Replace battery compartment cover.
To turn candle on, slide power switch on bottom of candle to "ON" position.
To turn candle off, slide power switch on bottom of candle to "OFF" position.
To set timer, slide the power switch to the "TIMER" position. Candle will remain on for 5 hours from the time you place the candle in "TIMER" mode, and then automatically turn off for 19 hours. It will repeat the same cycle daily. To reset timer, slide power switch to "OFF" position and then to "TIMER" at the desired start time.
Your moving wick flameless candle is guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage due to neglect, misuse, exposure to excessive heat, or improper battery installation. Please return product to place of purchase with original sales receipt for repair or replacement if repair is not possible. You may also contact us by e‐mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty information. Proof of purchase required.
Clean as needed with a soft, dry cloth. If needed, use a damp cloth with mild household soap. Note that color may vary from candle to candle, and color may fade over time.
Luminara Low Battery Indicator Your dancing flame candles will begin flashing/blinking when the batteries are too weak to properly power the candle. If your candle begins flashing/blinking, please turn off the candle and replace the batteries.
• Your dancing flame candle is made of real wax and is flammable. Do not attempt to light this candle. Doing so could result in personal injury or damage to the light and electrical components.
• Intended for indoor use. Keep out of direct sunlight, away from heat sources, and out of extreme temperatures or your dancing flame candle may soften or melt. Doing so may result in damage to the components or the wax shell and will void the warranty.
• Place candle on a protective base, on a candle stand, or in a lantern to protect furniture from wax deposits.
• Insert batteries as displayed on the battery compartment. Failure to insert batteries correctly
may result in damage to your candle or personal injury and will void the warranty.
• Your dancing flame candle is breakable. Dropping it can break or dent the wax shell and can damage internal components, and will void the warranty.
• This product contains small parts which, if removed, can pose a choking hazard. Keep away from small children.
• Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix Alkaline, Carbon‐Zinc, NiMhd, or NiCad batteries. Please recycle used batteries or dispose of safely in accordance with the battery manufacturer's recommendations.