Cobalt Blue Flexible Sealing Wax-Pack of 2 sticks
How To Use Wick Sealing Wax?
- Light the wick and hold the wax stick at a slight 20 degree angle (lit end down).
- Holding the stick directly on & over the area where you wish to make your seal, allow the melting wax to pull itself onto the project creating a pool large enough for the sealing coin.
- If you find the wax begins to set while you are still melting the wax, move the candle around the area to mix hot wax with the cooler wax.
- Dab your seal into our Seal Non-Stick (or Highlighting Ink for a dimensional look) to prevent the seal sticking to the sealing wax.
- Emboss with your seal and lift straight up.
- If you are not using a non-stick product and find the wax won't let go of the seal, simply let your seal rest on the wax until the wax is completely cool, then lift your seal off.
- For strong waxes, we recommend resting your seal on ice before embossing the hot wax - this will quickly set the wax, and allow the seal to easily release.
- Flameless Candles
- Scented Candles
- Unscented Candles
- Church Candles
- Candle Supplies
- Sealing Wax
- Wax Seal Stamp
Dec. 26, 2020
Dec. 25, 2020
Dec. 24, 2020
Dec. 23, 2020