Spearmint Glue Gun Sealing Wax
Easy use with a glue gun
1. Insert your sealing wax stick into standard sized glue gun. Use a second wax stick in the gun to help advance the first.
2. Bring the gun to temperature.
3. One good pull of the trigger will produce enough wax for a 1" stamp.
4. Waiting for 10-15 seconds before you emboss the wax with you seal will create better definition in the wax.
Experiment to find the correct waiting period for the conditions in your area.
5. Dab your seal into our Seal Non-Stick (or Highlighting Ink for a dimensional look) to prevent the seal sticking to the sealing wax.
6. Emboss with your seal and lift straight up.
Each stick could make 10-13 pcs 2.5 cm/1 inch wax seal sticks
- Flameless Candles
- Scented Candles
- Unscented Candles
- Church Candles
- Candle Supplies
- Sealing Wax
- Wax Seal Stamp
Dec. 26, 2020
Dec. 25, 2020
Dec. 24, 2020
Dec. 23, 2020